Dear all,
It has been a great experience studying in Orlando, Florida. The best thing I have experienced in this country is finding the One true God, and Jesus Christ. I have made great friends and have had wonderful experiences through Jesus Christ. My life has been totally changed, in the best way and now I live by faith and believe God’s Word. He has broken every chain and set me free from my sins and from death. I thank all the Lord’s servants who influenced and impacted me in a spiritual way. For now, I have a heavy burden to share my faith and the Gospel. I have been looking for any chance that I can to learn or promotion that skill of sharing the gospel and I now have the golden opportunity for summer mission in East Asia a city in China.
This summer, I have an unbelievable opportunity to take part in a summer mission trip, East Asia Summer Mission sponsored by Bridges International. This Summer Mission provides a great opportunity for me to: grow deeper in your relationship with God, build meaningful relationships as iron sharpens iron, share my faith and learn how to launch spiritual movements. My heart’s desire it to increase my understanding of God’s Word, deepen my relationship with Him, and be more burdened for reaching people with the Gospel. Truth be told, I am both very excited and nervous at the same time. I know my faith will be stretched as I do things I have never done before!
In order to make all this possible, I need to develop a team of ministry partners... a group of people like you who would give to make my trip possible. As you might imagine raising the necessary funds will be one of my greatest steps of faith in preparation for the summer. I need a total of $1,250 for the Mission Cost. Would you prayerfully consider joining my team by giving a gift of $30, $50, $75 or more? Of course, whatever amount the Lord leads you to do is the right amount.
All gifts are tax-deductible and checks should be made out to Cru. In order to know how close I am to reaching my goal, I will call you next week to see what you have decided and to answer any questions you might have. More than anything I need your prayers as I seek to follow the Lord by participating in this summer mission trip. Thank you for considering joining my team to help reach people for Christ in East Asia this summer.
God Bless you,
Yangjie Yao
I just creat a blog for this Mission. https://martin2mission.blogspot.com/
It has been a great experience studying in Orlando, Florida. The best thing I have experienced in this country is finding the One true God, and Jesus Christ. I have made great friends and have had wonderful experiences through Jesus Christ. My life has been totally changed, in the best way and now I live by faith and believe God’s Word. He has broken every chain and set me free from my sins and from death. I thank all the Lord’s servants who influenced and impacted me in a spiritual way. For now, I have a heavy burden to share my faith and the Gospel. I have been looking for any chance that I can to learn or promotion that skill of sharing the gospel and I now have the golden opportunity for summer mission in East Asia a city in China.
This summer, I have an unbelievable opportunity to take part in a summer mission trip, East Asia Summer Mission sponsored by Bridges International. This Summer Mission provides a great opportunity for me to: grow deeper in your relationship with God, build meaningful relationships as iron sharpens iron, share my faith and learn how to launch spiritual movements. My heart’s desire it to increase my understanding of God’s Word, deepen my relationship with Him, and be more burdened for reaching people with the Gospel. Truth be told, I am both very excited and nervous at the same time. I know my faith will be stretched as I do things I have never done before!
In order to make all this possible, I need to develop a team of ministry partners... a group of people like you who would give to make my trip possible. As you might imagine raising the necessary funds will be one of my greatest steps of faith in preparation for the summer. I need a total of $1,250 for the Mission Cost. Would you prayerfully consider joining my team by giving a gift of $30, $50, $75 or more? Of course, whatever amount the Lord leads you to do is the right amount.
All gifts are tax-deductible and checks should be made out to Cru. In order to know how close I am to reaching my goal, I will call you next week to see what you have decided and to answer any questions you might have. More than anything I need your prayers as I seek to follow the Lord by participating in this summer mission trip. Thank you for considering joining my team to help reach people for Christ in East Asia this summer.
God Bless you,
Yangjie Yao
I just creat a blog for this Mission. https://martin2mission.blogspot.com/
Comments
Post a Comment