I'm backing to China and I may be going to RTS and I prepare the TOFEL which is an English test using to apply for the counseling program. Also, I wanna stay with my family and share the gospel to them.
Once the event called Orange Grove which is a Bridges International's leadership class leader by Andy Huffman, I know the mission there, the name of the mission is Bridges International: East Asia Summer Mission when I first time saw it, I think the location maybe is Seoul, Tokyo or Hong Kong because there is a place permissible for those activities.
In that time's Orange Grove show's a lot of different summer mission my favorite one is Sydney's one because I engage everything new, and I'm interested in the other side of the Earth, people, animals, plant. Also, some people suggested me to Australia's one in Denver's Bridges conference last year. Furthermore, there is a summer mission located in Boston, and Carrie invited me to there together, but I can't because I will home, I thought I no change to do a summer mission.
The last one Andy showed the East Asin one after I ask the location, it would be in China where my motherland. I was so excited to know it, I realized it is my golden opportunity. I have a deep yearning and desire to share my faith and the gospel with others for a long time. I looked for any chance that I can get to learn more and share all I had received from the Lord. I know I should go there, with other young people together work with the summer mission.
Once the event called Orange Grove which is a Bridges International's leadership class leader by Andy Huffman, I know the mission there, the name of the mission is Bridges International: East Asia Summer Mission when I first time saw it, I think the location maybe is Seoul, Tokyo or Hong Kong because there is a place permissible for those activities.
In that time's Orange Grove show's a lot of different summer mission my favorite one is Sydney's one because I engage everything new, and I'm interested in the other side of the Earth, people, animals, plant. Also, some people suggested me to Australia's one in Denver's Bridges conference last year. Furthermore, there is a summer mission located in Boston, and Carrie invited me to there together, but I can't because I will home, I thought I no change to do a summer mission.
The last one Andy showed the East Asin one after I ask the location, it would be in China where my motherland. I was so excited to know it, I realized it is my golden opportunity. I have a deep yearning and desire to share my faith and the gospel with others for a long time. I looked for any chance that I can get to learn more and share all I had received from the Lord. I know I should go there, with other young people together work with the summer mission.
Comments
Post a Comment